Monday, March 28, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are one of my most favorite Easter Candy. Who can resist that Peanut Butter/Chocolate ratio? Chocolate and Peanut butter together in my opinion is a match made in heaven and whomever decided to put both chocolate and peanut butter together and make the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs should be given a Noble Peace Prize or at least some form of great accolades and acknowledgements! At least I think so. Maybe I should petition for a Reese's Peanut Butter Holiday!

Awww. Bliss.

 Each Easter I buy bags and bags of these individually wrapped gems and gorge myself silly. Last night, I was craving the little gems but wanted to try my hand at creating a cookie that tastes like them. I think I succeeded! These cookies are so soft and chewy and seriously melt in your mouth! Just Like Peanut Butter Eggs! All you need to make these cookies is some good peanut butter and a bag of these:

They Make all the Difference. I Promise. Hey, The Queen Doesn't Lie especially when it comes to Food. *Wink*

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
3/4 c. Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 c. Butter Crisco
1 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
1 egg
3 Tbsp. Milk
1 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Soda
1 Bag of Nestle Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Morsels


Directions:
Combine peanut butter, butter Crisco and brown sugar in A medium sized mixing bowl. Stir these 3 ingredients together and Slowly add egg and milk. Stir. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. This is a very soft dough. Place spoonfuls on parchment paper  line cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. 

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! I've used those chips before and they are AWESOME! I think I'll go add them to my grocery list right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...