Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Change in the Wind...

To my loyal Culinary Queen Bee readers,
I feel a change coming on here at my Culinary Queen Bee Blog. Some of you may have already noticed a few changes being made in the last few days. The reasoning behind this, is that I am trying not only to update the look of blog but make it a little more user friendly. My sweet Computer savvy husband is helping me make some adjustments to a few things, and with that I ask that you be patient with me as I make the necessary changes. After all I am doing this for you, my loyal readers. I truly love cooking and meeting new people. This blog has helped me to do that and I would love to see my blog grow!! So my fellow Foody Friends, If you know of others that enjoy cooking and eating as much as I do please pass my information along! I would truly appreciate it.


Follow the Queen... Grab my button!

The Culinary Queen

Thanks For Stopping By, I hope you enjoyed your Time here!

Love,

Ashlee

The Culinary Queen Bee

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...