Thursday, May 6, 2010

Soft Peanut Butter Cookies

Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to get together with some friends and make this darling Mother's Day picture holder. While we were crafting, I snuck on over to the refreshments and found these incredible soft peanut butter cookies staring at me in the face. Let me tell you, It was love at first bite! I think I ate my weight in cookies that night. I know, I have no shame!! Since my love affair with those cookies that night, I have been craving them ever since and I am ashamed to admit that I have since made several batches for my family. I promise these cookies are that delicious and so incredible soft! I adore cookies that are soft and not crunchy. I have to thank my friend Becca for sharing this mouth watering cookie recipe with me. May all of you cookie lovers out there enjoy this recipe just as much as I do!

Super Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of Becca Hyer
3/4 c. Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 c. Butter Crisco
1 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
1 egg
3 Tbsp. Milk
1 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Soda
Peanut Butter Chips (optional, but I would highly recommend adding them)

Blend peanut butter, butter Crisco and brown sugar. Slowly add egg and milk. Add remaining ingredients. This is a very soft dough. Place spoonfuls on tinfoil line cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Enjoy!


I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...